TAILBONE is actively recruiting for sales professionals
Identify existing and nurture new customers who need e-commerce development and workflow consulting.
- Cold Call, and work existing database of prospects
- Create sales presentations and materials that explain our services and solution offering for each prospective customer.
- Submit daily call sheet, and track activities in our CRM
- Stay actively engaged in today’s trends from a technology and digital marketing perspective as it pertains to e-commerce
Monday-Friday 9:30 am to 6:30 pm (8h / 1h break)
In general, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays are closed. 10 days of paid leave a year after the 3-month trial period ends
Background & skills desired
- ４- year college graduate ( preferably marketing, PR, or IT related field )
- Basic Office skills
- Experience working in a global environment
- Those who can communicate at the business level in Japanese / English (Is big PLUS)
- Strong & effective presentation, negotiation skills
- Experience working and selling internationally
- Experience selling SAAS, and other CMS systems
※Applications are limited to those who live in Japan and have Japanese nationality or visa (status of residence).